There may be times where you want to get a report for the top pages that users reached via a specific channel type, for example from a specific website or social network. This can be achieved in Matomo just by creating a Segment and opening the Entry page reports.
Follow the steps below to get the top pages used by visits from a specific channel:
- On the Top control bar click “All Visits” (the Segment Editor)
- Click on “Add New Segment”
- Name the segment as desired
- Choose « Referrers » > « Channel Type » by clicking the dropdown or search for « Channel Type »
- Enter the desired « Channel Type » in the value field, either:
- Click on « Save & Apply »
- Click on « Behaviour » > « Entry Pages » on the left menu of your dashboard
- You can now see your Top pages in the report, that visitors from your chosen channel have landed on.