We are proud to announce Matomo 4.9.1: a patch release of Matomo Analytics.
This release contains several fixes to regressions discovered in the Matomo 4.9.0 release, and a PHP 8.1 compatibility improvement. One issue arising from our Vue JS migration work caused a false warning about ad blockers, which we have now fixed.
We are grateful for all community members who reported feedback and suggestions, our awesome team of translators for their work, and our Premium features customers and Matomo Cloud hosting customers for their amazing support.
5 tickets have been closed 2 contributors!
After You Update
- Please help us spread the word! Maybe you can write about the project on your blog, website, twitter, talk at conferences or let your friends and colleagues know what is Matomo. Already 1,000,000+ websites are keeping full control of their web analytics with Matomo!
- Use the forums if you have any question or feedback (free support),
or purchase a Support Plan to get professional support and guidance.
- To improve Matomo in your language consider contributing to translations.
- You can also support our efforts by purchasing valuable Premium Features for Matomo or try our Matomo Cloud solution.
There are no security fixes in this patch release.
Our security bug bounty program welcomes & rewards researchers who discover and responsibly report to us any security issues found in Matomo or any of the plugins created by Matomo/InnoCraft.
This release does not contain any major database upgrade.
Please make sure you read the Update Matomo guide for high traffic instances.
List of 5 tickets closed in Matomo 4.9.1
- #19106 Perform adblock test after page has finished loading, not immediately [by @diosmosis]
- #19103 Fix PHP 8.1 deprecation warning [by @sgiehl]
- #19110 [Vue] add polyfill for String.replaceAll [by @diosmosis]
- #19102 Ensure required translations are loaded for Goal management [by @sgiehl]
- #19094 Fix the saving of setting « Also use the Anonymized IP addresses when enriching visits. » [by @diosmosis]
We are together creating the best open analytics platform in the world. You can help make Matomo even more awesome by getting involved in Matomo!