- Background Manager (background-manager/background-manager.php). Uses an old version of twig which may cause issues in the Matomo reporting and admin pages.
- All-In-One Event Calendar. Uses an older version of Twig.
- tweet-old-post-pro (Revive Old Posts Pro Add-on). Archiving (report generation) may fail. A workaround might be to follow the last step in this faq which suggests to add «
define( 'MATOMO_SUPPORT_ASYNC_ARCHIVING', false );» to
- WP RSS Aggregator: There is an incompatibility because they are using an older version of a library (TwIG).
- Age Verification System for WooCommerce: Uses an older version of Twig.
- Minify HTML: It is breaking sparkline graph images in the Matomo reporting page.
- BigBuy Dropshipping Connector for WooCommerce: Embed an incompatible version of monolog.
- Google Listings and Ads: Embed an incompatible version of monolog.
- Post-SMTP: The PDF report files from the email reports will be missing when the PostSMTP mode is selected but it works when the PHPMailer mode is selected.
- Adshares: Uses an older version of Twig.
- bluehost-wordpress-plugin: Uses an incompatible version of the ContainerInterface.
If you experience issues with any of these plugins the workaround is to:
- wp-rocket: Starting from the 3.12 release, wp-rocket uses an incompatible version of Monolog. Until fixes, you must downgrade your wp-rocket to the 3.11.5 release.
- backwpup: There is an incompatibility in the Monolog versions embed by this plugin and our own one, which breaks the archiving process.
fs-poster: The paid version of this plugin embed an incompatible version of the LoggerInterface.
disable the plugin that is causing an issue
- or disable Matomo for WordPress plugin and instead use Matomo On-Premise or Matomo Cloud in combination with our WP-Matomo Integration.
Thanks for contacting us! We will get in touch with you shortly.
Feedback on this page
Next FAQ: Does it support WP MultiSite?Previous FAQ: I have a high traffic website, will it be an issue to use Matomo for WordPress?