A data stream is a flow of data from a customer touchpoint (e.g. app, website) to Google Analytics 4. In Google Analytics 4 you have 1 property and each property can have upto 50 data streams i.e any combination of app and web streams.
For example you can have 1 property and have data from different sources like website, android and iOS app.
How to fetch Stream ID from Google Analytics
- Login to your Google Analytics account.
- Click the gear icon on bottom left to open a Admin page.
- Click « Data Streams » under Property section.
- Select the relevant data stream for which you want to fetch the Stream ID.
- Click the arrow to get the stream info.
- Copy Stream ID from Stream details.