Multi Channel Conversion Attribution supports the following attribution models:
- Last Interaction: The full credit of a conversion goes to the last interaction.
- Last Non Direct Interaction: The full credit of a conversion goes to the last interaction that was not a direct entry.
- First Interaction: The full credit of a conversion goes to the first interaction.
- Linear: The credit of a conversion is shared equally across all interactions. If there are for example 5 visits, each channel / referrer gets 20% of the credit.
- Position Based: The first and the last interaction get each 40% of the credit. The remaining 20% of the credit are shared equally across all remaining interactions.
- Time Decay: The credit of a conversion is shared across all interactions where more recent interactions become more credit compared to interactions that happened a longer time ago.
Thanks for contacting us! We will get in touch with you shortly.
Feedback on this page
Next FAQ: How do I create new visit whenever a user visits my website using a new campaign or a new website referrer?Previous FAQ: What does Multi Channel Conversion Attribution do?