- Network time (connectEnd – fetchStart)
How long it takes to connect to server. This includes the time needed to lookup DNS and establish a TCP connection. This value might be 0 after the first request to a domain as the browser might cache the connection.
- Server time (responseStart – requestStart)
How long it takes the server to generate page. This is the time between the server receiving the request and start serving the response.
- Transfer time (responseEnd – responseStart)
How long it takes the browser to download the response from the server.
- DOM Processing time (domInteractive – domLoading)
How long the browser spends loading the webpage until the user can start interacting with it.
- DOM Interactive time (domComplete – domInteractive)
- On load time (loadEventEnd – loadEventStart)
- Page load time
How long it takes to load the whole page, from requesting a page until it is fully rendered within the browser. This is the sum of all previous metrics.
An overview of the average values of those metrics across all pages can be found on the « Behaviour -> Performance » report.
Performance metrics for each page can be found on the same page.
When moving the mouse over a specific row there is a row action available to open the following page performance report for a single page:
This feature requires Matomo 4 or newer.