- #389 – MultiSites plugin – this plugin provides a multi-site, bird’s eye view of ALL your sites. An « All Websites » link is added to the top navigation bar. Note that it would have performance issues if your Piwik has more than a few hundreds registered websites. See live demo on piwik.org.
- #1055 – SecurityInfo plugin – based on PhpSecInfo from the PHP Security Consortium, this plugin provides security information about your PHP environment and offers suggestions for improvement. It is not Piwik-specific. However, it is a useful tool in a multilayered security approach. As such, it does not replace secure development practices nor audit the code/application.
- #1060 – JSON parse error for Goal descriptions containing double quotes.
- #1065 – Internet Explorer: JSON error when reloading page with Flash
- #1069 – Dashboard loading error when referencing a widget that no longer exists in an enabled plugin
- #1062 – Internet Explorer 8: subtables don’t expand with jQuery 1.3.2; quick fix using IE7 compatibility mode
- #1074 – error messages in Live Controller index()
- Incorrect locale for Albanian translation
- #1072 – wrap plugin author name with author_homepage (instead of homepage)
Thanks to pebosi, python, and SvenL for patches.