We are proud to announce Matomo 4.15.0: a new release of Matomo Analytics.
This is another maintenance release improving the reliability and stability of Matomo. On top of these fixes and improvements, we have also added helpful improvements for our getting started tracking page.
Note: It will be required to update to at least Matomo 4.15.0 before being able to update to our upcoming major release Matomo 5. This is required to prevent some possible issues in the one click updating process.
We are grateful for all community members who reported feedback and suggestions, our awesome team of translators for their work, and our Premium features customers and Matomo Cloud hosting customers for their amazing support.
21 tickets have been closed by more than 5 contributors!
After You Update
- Please help us spread the word! Maybe you can write about the project on your blog, website, twitter, talk at conferences or let your friends and colleagues know what is Matomo. Already 1,000,000+ websites are keeping full control of their web analytics with Matomo!
- Use the forums if you have any question or feedback (free support),
or purchase a Support Plan to get professional support and guidance.
- To improve Matomo in your language consider contributing to translations.
- You can also support our efforts by purchasing valuable Premium Features for Matomo or try our Matomo Cloud solution.
This release does not contain any major security fixes.
Our security bug bounty program welcomes & rewards researchers who discover and responsibly report to us any security issues found in Matomo or any of the plugins created by Matomo/InnoCraft.
This release does not contain any major database upgrade.
Please make sure you read the Update Matomo guide for high traffic instances.
Need help upgrading Matomo?
List of 21 tickets closed in Matomo 4.15.0
- #20785 Correctly escape report name in CSV exports [by @sgiehl]
- #12165 Submit Matomo to Google Tag Manager Community Template Galleries
- #20915 Single click copy button for code snippets [by @bx80, @sgiehl]
- #20636 [PHP 8.1 compatibility] Fix array access warning on float – /plugins/Goals/DataTable/Filter/CalculateConversionPageRate.php
- #20658 [PHP 8.1 compatibility] IPUtils.php(27): Deprecated – trim(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string [by @sgiehl]
- #20589 Allow goals processed metrics to appear in API.getProcessedReport output [by @diosmosis, @sgiehl]
- #20606 Added GTM installation guide in no-data and tracking code pages [by @AltamashShaikh, @sgiehl]
- #20649 Added WordPress installation guide for no-data and tracking code pages [by @AltamashShaikh, @bx80]
- #20679 Fixed two issues with handling of processing dependent archives [by @diosmosis, @sgiehl]
- #20681 Don’t show empty categories in widget listing [by @diosmosis, @sgiehl]
- #20682 Allow reports to override the min/max label width values [by @diosmosis, @michalkleiner]
- #20683 add Live.initializeVisitorActions event to allow plugins to collapse actions in visitor log if they need to [by @diosmosis, @sgiehl]
- #20700 Improves UI/UX on no data screen [by @AltamashShaikh, @bx80]
- #20710 Update Google Tag Manager instructions on no data screen [by @michalkleiner, @sgiehl]
- #20748 Improved WordPress instruction tab on the no data screen [by @AltamashShaikh, @sgiehl]
- #20790 Adds Vue.js instruction tab on no data screen [by @AltamashShaikh, @sgiehl]
- #20815 Allow reports to specify a column/metadata other than « label » that uniquely identifies a row [by @diosmosis, @sgiehl]
- #20862 Improvements to notifications under tracking code on no data screen [by @AltamashShaikh, @bx80]
- #20882 Improve handling of deactivating incompatible plugins during update [by @sgiehl]
- #20890 Add instruction tab for React.js to no data screen & improve JS code instruction tab [by @AltamashShaikh, @sgiehl]
- #20928 Adds new SPA/PWA instruction tab for no data screen [by @AltamashShaikh, @sgiehl]
We are together creating the best open analytics platform in the world. You can help make Matomo even more awesome by getting involved in Matomo!